We're putting together our first ever CREATIVE TEAM & looking for:
- Crafters who are LOCAL, based in the San Antonio metro area
- Crafters who actively follow our current social media accounts and share our content
- Crafters with a passion for our products and brands (Siser, Orafol, StyleTech Craft, StarCraft, Chemica, Glitter Chimp, Neenah, Ranger Ink, Marabu, Epson, etc.)
- Crafters with great photography and/or video skills. Your photos/videos will be displayed on our blog & social media pages so that's a must!
- Crafters with Social Media presence. You don't need to have a huge following, but established accounts on social media platforms, blog or other website.
- Crafters willing to share their work through livestreams or pre-recorded videos for TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram (and possibly other video sharing platforms).
- Crafters who love to teach & share skills and expertise with others, face-to-face and/or virtually.
- Crafters who excel at meeting deadlines, are passionate about spreading the word, and support fellow crafters!
CREATIVE TEAM AREAS:
1) VINYL TEAM—HTV & Adhesive Vinyl materials & designs
2) SUB TEAM—Sublimation prints, printers, blanks & designs
3) GLITTER/EPOXY TEAM—Glitter Chimp glitter & mica powder, molds, epoxy resin, tumblers
4) SPECIALTY MEDIA TEAM—rhinestones, inks & paints, etching, faux leather & everything else
As a Creative Team Member you will:
- Receive FREE monthly product(s) for testing or creative team challenges.
- Receive a monthly allowance & dedicated discount day to be used for Sweet Home Vinyl products or classes.
- Have the opportunity to share your input on future products and classes.
- Be promoted across Sweet Home Vinyl’s social media platforms.
- Be asked to create minimum of 1 project per month plus occasional video tutorial/livestream/reel for our social media pages or blog.
- Be offered the opportunity to teach in person as a guest instructor in our store.
- Serve on the Creative Team for a minimum of 3 months. Members may reapply in the future.
Join us! Application available online ONLY through January 20, 2022.