TIPS FOR SENDING YOUR IMAGE FOR CUSTOM PRINTING (ADHESIVE, HTV & SUBLIMATION PRINTS)
1. We will NOT print copyrighted or trademarked images or names/titles/phrases because we are not allowed to. Many images found online are protected by law & we cannot reproduce them.
2. If the design or photo was not created by you, then you must show proof of ownership or permission to reproduce the image. If the image is owned by someone else, you must provide written permission for us to print it. We have an Authorization form for you to give to the designer/ photographer/owner to fill out and sign.
3. Print & Cut Option: With the exception of Clear Vinyl & Sublimation materials, all prints will be printed on white material that will be part of your image unless you cut it out. We recommend sending a Print & Cut (Silhouette) or Print-then-Cut (Cricut) PDF file so you can use your cutting machine to cut the design for you.
4. Your image must be sent as a PDF (Portable Document Format) file. Our large-format, eco-solvent printer cannot read other file types. In addition, other file types besides PDF tend to be distorted or resized when emailed to us. **Large format Sublimation prints (12x17" & 12x24") MUST BE LANDSCAPE FORMAT PDF FILES!**
5. Recommended image dimensions:
Can be up to 12 inches width & 12 inches height for HTV or Adhesive; 8.5” width & 11” height; 12" width & 17" height; or 12" width & 24" height for for sublimation.
Minimum Recommended Resolution: 300 dpi
You can send us a single image to print (up to 8.5x11”, 12x12”, 12x17" or 12x24") OR several images on a single file, formatted onto a single page up to 8.5x11”, 12x12”, 12x17" or 12x24".
6. Your image must be print-ready. This means that it has been edited/cleaned up/resized & in PDF format when emailed to us. We don’t do any editing or resizing on our end; our printer software only opens & converts the file using a RIP (Raster Image Processor) program to prepare for printing.
7. Note our printing days so you will know when your order will be ready! All designs are custom printed on demand & there is a minimum 24-hour turnaround time to allow for sufficient printing and drying time. Orders are printed on Tuesdays & Saturdays when placed before 5 pm on those days. Orders placed on any other days will be printed on the next printing day (Tues or Sat). Prints are generally ready the next day after print days. Printing days subject to change due to store closures, special store hours or equipment management.**
8. Order the print size(s) & print type(s) you need!
Adhesive Vinyl (printed on Orafol white glossy OR matte vinyl)
Clear Adhesive Vinyl (printed on Roland clear glossy vinyl)
Heat Transfer Vinyl (printed on Siser Coloprint Easy HTV)
Sublimation Paper (printed on Epson DS Transfer Multi Use paper)
Sublimation Vinyl (printed on Siser EasySubli vinyl)
Soft Foam Heat Transfer Vinyl (printed on Stahls' Soft Foam HTV)
Printed Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl (printed on DigiCat Glitter HTV)
9. Print Sizes Available & Pricing:
Adhesive & HTV sizes: 12x12” ($5 Adh, $6.50 HTV) OR Four 6x6” set ($6 Adh, $8 HTV)
Siser HTV Transfer Mask ($2)
Glitter Printed HTV sizes: 9x12" ($10); One 12x12" + Two 6x6" ($17.50); Three 6x6" ($11) **includes Strong Transfer Sheet**